The best accessory for any occasion is a beautiful white smile. Over time, teeth can become discolored because of the foods we eat or liquids we drink. Smoking or frequency of brushing and flossing also factor in when it comes to teeth whiteness.
The desire to have nice, white teeth needs no real explanation: they’re one of the first (and most noticeable) things people see while they make their 20-second first impression of you. If you plan to speak, there’s no hiding them; less-than-perfect teeth can be interpreted as a lack of dedication to oral care or habits like heavy smoking. And lastly, and perhaps most importantly, smiling and laughing are expressions of joy most of the time, and they’re the knee-jerk reactions you really want to be able to enjoy without insecurity or second thought. With so many teeth whitening products on the market it can be difficult to decide which is best for you. We want to help you make that decision so we’ve compiled a list of our 5 favorite whitening products.
Best Teeth Whitening Gel Products:
- Go Smile Super White Snap Packs
- Gel penetrates teeth for deep surface stains
- Easy to use: just snap and apply after you brush in the morning
- Opalescence PF 35% Whitening Gel
- Known in the dental industry for their whitening products
- Great results but you need custom whitening trays
Best Whitening Strips:
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects
- Low price with great results
- Effectively removes years of stains
- Lumist Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips with Comfort Fit Technology
- Whitens up to 5 shades in 5 days
- Great for sensitive teeth
- Easy to use and apply
Best Whitening Toothpaste:
- Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
- Again, the brand is known by the dental industry for its great results
- Low abrasiveness so it’s gentle on your teeth
Each option has its own unique benefits. If you’re still questioning which is right for you, ask your dentist! Whether you want quick results or to simply maintain the whiteness you already have, this list has you covered. A whiter smile can boost your confidence and anything that encourages you to smile is a good thing!